« Home | »

Welcome!

Many of you have probably seen this picture, because it was part of our wedding invitation. But I thought it a good beginning for my first-ever blog, and hopefully it will welcome you in, like an old blanket, familiar and comfy. I'm still learning this whole blogging thing, but having a blast. Check back now and then and you're sure to be entertained.

Awesome! Okay, you're totally motivating me to get my own blog going again. This is fun! Great title by the way. And you think you're not a writer... HA! :)

looks great!

Heidi, I think the site is great and tells a good story. I'm still trying to figure out what blogging is . . . can't we change the name to something more agreeable? "Blogging" sounds so . . . blah . . . ging . . . Dad

Post a Comment

Welcome!

  • Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. (Helen Keller)

Previous posts

I'm watching ...

I'm Reading ...

  • The Known World, Edward P. Jones
  • The Brothers Karamozov, Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Desiring God, John Piper