« Home | Mt. Whitney » | Welcome! » | »

the wedding


On May 6, 2006, Caleb Weston and I were married. The day was exactly a year from our first date, it was my dream ceremony, held at the church I grew up in. My grandpa did the ceremony and almost everyone important to me was there. Most importantly, I married the man of my dreams, making the day absolutely perfect.
For the rest of the photos, click the link to the right that says WEDDING PHOTOS, and I hope you enjoy reliving our special day. It really was one of the very best days of my life. More blogging to come!

"everyone important to me was there..."

really?

Congratulations Heidi! I am so happy for you and Caleb. Thanks for sending me the pictures.

-jess

Forget the wedding, I would love to take your dress, bottle it and put it in my fridge. yummmmmm. Also, LOVE the shoes. I would wear them everywhere, like to the beach.....work.....dancing........sleeping :) The wedding looked amazing. Like a lot of fun, rather than a normal wedding. Tai ke xi le that we missed it. the pictures gave us a little glimpse of what it would have been like...thanks for putting those online. Hey have you checked out pics of Kayla yet? go to joshandkel.com and check them out.

LOVE the pics. Calebs a studd and you look AMAZING. In fact i watched your pics while listening to This is your life by switchfoot, it was awesome.

Thanks for changing it to "almost everybody"! I really wish I could have been there. You guys look so happy!

Post a Comment

Welcome!

  • Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. (Helen Keller)

Previous posts

I'm watching ...

I'm Reading ...

  • The Known World, Edward P. Jones
  • The Brothers Karamozov, Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Desiring God, John Piper