« Home | the haves, the needs, and the wants » | Grandma turns 80! » | Weston Christmas » | new pictures uploaded » | MERRY CHRISTMAS! » | Christmas at the Hammers » | Disneyland at Christmas » | oh Christmas tree ... » | family traditions » | the Hammer family picture, '06 »

a good hair day

I am having a spectacularly good hair day. I mean, I should be in a hair photo shoot today, or at a fancy event where famous come up to me and say, "Who does your hair?!" And I simply respond, "Why, I do. Don't you do your own? Its so easy." Well, we can dream. Today I've found myself wondering, why can't my hair look like this every day? What exactly causes a good hair day ... or more importantly, a bad hair day? I have the same hair every day. I use the same shampoo, in the same shower with the same water. I use the same mousse and the same hair dryer, the same brush, and the same hair drying techniques. So why does my hair look fabulous today ... for the first time this week!?!? Shouldn't the same formula produce the same results? Somewhere out there is an answer, there has to be. Today I commit my life to solving this puzzle. Any clues you might have will be welcome.

Who's with me?! (That's a battle cry, by the way).

I'm with you! But where's the photo to prove it?

Have you seen that commercial where the woman stuffs her hair with kleenex? Is that your secret?

Post a Comment