« Home | a good hair day » | the haves, the needs, and the wants » | Grandma turns 80! » | Weston Christmas » | new pictures uploaded » | MERRY CHRISTMAS! » | Christmas at the Hammers » | Disneyland at Christmas » | oh Christmas tree ... » | family traditions »

Quote of the day

I know its been a long time since I've written. Life has been full! And then Explorer has been freaking out and not letting into my blog accounts ... so I've finally found a way in (use a different browser!), and I'm back. Though even now, I don't have much time.

So, for today, I will share with you a wonderful quote my sister recently shared with me:

"What you eat standing up doesn't count."
- Beth Barnes.


I find especial humor in this only because I am STILL working toward my weight-loss goals. I had to catch up a bit after the holidays. Man, all those desserts and fancy dinners out can really do a diet in! But, I've caught back up, am back to my pre-holiday weight, and am now moving forward again. And how I wish what I ate standing up didn't count!

Here's to all of us still trying to recoup from the holiday feeding frenzy!

I'll be back soon ....

Hooray, you're back! Your regular readers have missed you.

I love that quote! Congratulations on your progress, Heidi. I stand and salute you, while eating a slice of chocolate cake with no guilt.

Post a Comment