« Home | the wonders of Death Valley » | the beginning » | thoughts on spiritual gifts » | a shocking confession » | the beautiful desert » | my confession » | my fabulous husband » | oh to write like Dostoyevsky » | My "I told you so" moment » | Josh, Kel and Kayla »

a saint's prayer

Today I received a forwarded email that I really didn't mind receiving. According to the email, the following is said to be a common prayer of the late Mother Theresa. I think it is actually quite profound in its simplicity. May it make a small impact in the midst of a busy day for you today:

"May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you ar emeant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settled into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us."