« Home | oh to write like Dostoyevsky » | My "I told you so" moment » | Josh, Kel and Kayla » | Happy V-Day! » | silly movie ... favorite sappy quote » | Exceeding my own expectations » | Honestly » | Quote of the day » | a good hair day » | the haves, the needs, and the wants »

my fabulous husband

Last night my husband came home with a hair cut, tickets to Tim Salmon night at the Angels game ... AND FLOWERS! And THEN ... he cleaned the bathroom! He scrubbed the shower and the toilet and the sink and cleaned the mirror. And he did it all out of the goodness of his heart (although there was tiny bit of recommendation when it came to the hair cut). He'll probably be embarrassed that I wrote this down for the world to read ... but sometimes I am still overwhelmed that he exists, and that he's mine.

HE CLEANED THE BATHROOM?!! It must be love--he never voluntarily did it for me ;-P

Glad to hear he's taking care of you.

Love,
Mom Dub

Post a Comment