« Home | my own eulogy » | the babies are here! » | welcome to the family! » | yay for vacation! » | four-month anniversary » | the crocodile hunter » | not-so-little miracles » | amy's birthday (8-27-06) » | the wedding » | Mt. Whitney »

a new look

As you can see, I've been playing around with my blog, completely changing the look of it. I'm awfully sorry if you preferred the green and black "eden" design that I had before, but I thought this one suited me a little better. I love brown, and I love parchment paper (who doesn't?), and I love bookmarks (even though I rarely use a real one, often substituting a receipt or Kleenex instead). So this design seemed a more perfect way to go. Besides, I'm one of those people who would rearrange my furniture regularly if it were practical (and my husband were willing to help) ... I love to try new looks to things, rearrange and reorganize. However, and I'm sure my husband would agree, changing around the look of my blog is a much happier and less sweaty pursuit. Anyway, I hope you like the new look.