« Home | support your local sheriff » | anza-borrego desert state park » | jon the master builder » | a day in julian, california » | a night at the bowl » | they made us believe there was a chance » | a new look » | my own eulogy » | the babies are here! » | welcome to the family! »

go angels!

I realize they were long out of the pennant race by the time we went to Thursday's game ... but they're still our Angels! And they played a great game. And won! In fact, they almost swept the A's again this past weekend. They should be proud. Here are a few pictures from the game. We had a great time.



Dad, Caleb and Andrew. Look, even Dad's got Angels gear on! (He's fairly well known as a Dodgers fan ... which, this year, was a good team to choose.)



Mom and Amy ... I'm not sure who she's kissing, but I'm sure its an Angel.



And me. Looking ridiculous, but its the only picture of me from the night.