« Home | good bye Summer » | happy birthday husband! » | they came, they played, they lost » | go angels! » | support your local sheriff » | anza-borrego desert state park » | jon the master builder » | a day in julian, california » | a night at the bowl » | they made us believe there was a chance »

happy birthday ... again!

This weekend we celebrated both my dad's birthday and Caleb's birthday (this would be Caleb's THIRD birthday celebration ... but you can't have too many, right?) Here are a few pictures from the evening. The whole family was there! (Including my own mother, who, however, managed to avoid the camera the entire evening. Sorry Mom!! I didn't realize my oversight until today! I promise!)



Amy and myself ... with a giant healing cold sore on my lip ... which you probably wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't mentioned it ... but then, I don't see how you COULD miss it, its so ... THERE. I also dyed my hair that day ... a little darker than I'd wanted, but I like it.




Ah, Rachel and David, our newly engaged couple.



Me and Caleb, the third-time birthday boy.



Grandma and Grandpa Lindley. Married over 50 years and still in love.


Jon and Julie, still recovering from a crazy summer, complete with near-dead cats, hands used to practice drilling, and feet used for stingray practice (thus the giant boot on Julie's foot).



Caleb opening presents.



Dad opening presents.


It was definitely a fun evening. Can't wait for the family gathering at Thanksgiving ... should be awesome!