« Home | a change in the routine » | Joy & Happiness: Cont'd » | things that make me happy: an exercise » | our small comedy of errors » | home improvement » | writer's block » | spam » | the blessings of waiting » | weight-loss update » | coincidence? i think not. »

make him an offer he can't refuse

This weekend Caleb and I watched the first two Godfather movies (as we all know, the third is only worth watching for the moment when Michael Corleone, utterly alone in the world, dies and falls off the chair he was sitting on). Anyway, I would just like to take this moment to say that I am supremely glad that I am not the daughter of, wife of, or even friend of, the head of a mafia family.

That being said, the movies are brilliant, and if you don't mind a little bloodshed in the name of family, I can't help but recommend them.