« Home | writer's block » | spam » | the blessings of waiting » | weight-loss update » | coincidence? i think not. » | memory lane » | unmet expectations » | a saint's prayer » | the wonders of Death Valley » | the beginning »

home improvement



As many of you know, Caleb and I have been spending a lot of time on the weekends doing some painting and cleaning and rearranging of our home. The process has not been without its frustrations and hold-ups, but I'm proud to say we've finally finished most of the big and time-consuming things we wanted to do. Its fun having a "new" place to come home to. My favorite part of what we've done is our big plum walls. It adds definite punch to the soft grey-green of the rest of the condo. We still need to hang pictures up and there's a lot we'd like to do in the patio. Its been fun, and very newlywed-ish to fix up our home. Well, and I just love to decorate, so the whole process is like a big creative outlet for me. Take a look at the rest of the pictures here. I'll be sure to add more as we continue decorating.