« Home | the first 80 years » | note to self » | he's back! » | i baked! » | happy birthday ... again! » | good bye Summer » | happy birthday husband! » | they came, they played, they lost » | go angels! » | support your local sheriff »

women's retreat


Back Row: Alicia, Dori, Cori, Darcy, Gabbie
Front Row: Michelle, Heidi, Jennifer

Last weekend was the Women's Retreat for Friends Community Church (the church Caleb and I attend). I wasn't able to attend the first day, because it was the same day as my grandpa's 80th birthday party at my parents' house (which required me not only being there for the party, but for helping out my mom with all the set up and clean up). But I went out with Alicia and Dori on Sunday morning and crashed the last part of it, and we had a great time. (Everyone got their red t-shirts on the first day, which is why I'm not wearing one.) Mostly, I had a really good time just hanging out with girlfriends. I love hanging out with my girlfriends.