« Home | i baked! » | happy birthday ... again! » | good bye Summer » | happy birthday husband! » | they came, they played, they lost » | go angels! » | support your local sheriff » | anza-borrego desert state park » | jon the master builder » | a day in julian, california »

he's back!



I realize I'm a grown woman, 31 years old, with a fairly reasonable head on my shoulders. But every now and then I revert to my 14-year-old self and I get positively giddy over a superstar. In this case, its Josh Groban. Have you heard this kid sing?!?! He's amazing! And his newest album, which I didn't even know was coming, will be on shelves in just one month (November 7, to be precise). You can bet your bottom dollar (and my husband's) that I will be in line THAT DAY to purchase my own copy. If there is anyone who wants to join me in my teenage giddiness ... I promise not to judge you.