« Home | the importance of girlfriends » | a few of my favorite things » | a beautiful day in the neighborhood » | ah, discipline » | how i got caught up in weight-loss mania » | beautiful Southern California » | women's retreat » | the first 80 years » | note to self » | he's back! »

all I want for Christmas is ....

Slippers. I want slippers. Its winter time, and I have hard wood floors ... Besides, I owned these particular slippers when I lived in China (they can be found at L.L. Bean). So there's a sentimental value there too.
Have you ever read Simple magazine? Its a great magazine for everything from recipes to decorating to shopping. I'd love a subscription.
A new showerhead would be glorious.
Renoir has a painting called "Dance in the City," and the girl's dress looks a lot like my wedding dress. I thought it would be fun to have the painting. (My dad discovered this painting when he was in Paris.)
I could really use a new black purse. I LOVE this one ... found at Target.

Earrings. I LOVE EARRINGS! The danglier, the better.

Baskets for storing yarn ... they'd need to be lined. But I LOVE these.
This is my dream chair ... its found at Cost Plus. Its outside the realm of reality for a Christmas list, but hey ... you never know.
Red heels. I've been looking everywhere for red heels, and just haven't found the perfect pair. I'm a 7.
This is the fabulous iPod nano. I want one.
LOVE this cardigan ... any similar style and fab color would do.
Just one movie I'd love to own. Other movies I'd love: Pirates II, The Lake House, King Kong, Lilo & Stitch, Chariots of Fire.
I love candles ... all shapes and sizes. Best colors are rich ones (Brown, Red, Deep Purple, Gold). I also love candlesticks ... but tall ones of different sizes and colors (not like the low ones shown here). These particular candles are found at Cost Plus.







Stores I L-O-V-E love:
Crate and Barrel
Macy's
Target
The Limited
Cost Plus (World Market)

Noted and.... noted

Post a Comment